- ALPHA HOME INSPECTIONS
- Building Inspection
- Residential – (Single family, multi-family, condos and townhomes) – Rates vary (See below)
- Commercial – Rates vary
- New Construction Inspection– (Contact us for details)
- Just because it’s brand new construction doesn’t mean there can’t be any issues, right? A new home is only as well built as the builders are. A new construction inspection is an on-site, comprehensive, private, multi-step process that will ensure any common construction mistakes are identified and corrected before becoming a future nightmare. Learn all the aspects and vulnerabilities of your home before it costs you a fortune!
- Drone Roof Inspection Media Package
- Note: Roofs are still inspected through other methods including walking, and binoculars if a drone inspection is not chosen as weather and safety permit. (See chart)
- Home Safety Check
- Have an Illinois Licensed Home Inspector check your home for possible safety concerns.
- A safety check by a qualified home inspector could uncover problems in a home that can be overseen by the average homeowner. If any major issues are found, pictures will be taken and discussed, and a full home inspection can then be scheduled at a lower rate.
- Home Safety Checks may be scheduled as a one-time service for current homeowners, or a yearly ongoing program/routine!
- Additional Information
- While a home inspection may last about 2-4 hours, home safety checks usually take up to an hour and focus on the following key areas
- Check roof/attic space
- Check crawlspace/basement
- Check furnace and replace air filter if there is a new one on site at the time of the home safety check
- Test smoke detectors with complimentary battery change
Contact us and mention “Home Safety Check” to schedule yours today!
*15% discount available for senior citizens and active duty U.S Military or Veterans! (must show valid ID at time of service)
*Alpha Home Inspections does not provide repair or maintenance for homes other than what is specified above.
*Services provided by Alpha Home Inspections Illinois Licensed Inspector.
*Buildings over 50 years old present additional challenges in some systems and components that may uncover the need for extra measures taken into consideration than when inspecting a modern home.
*Extra outbuildings excluding garages and carports are listed as an ancillary service and are not required to be inspected according to our SOP. Outbuildings are all extra structures on a property including but not limited to: Sheds, shacks, guest houses, detached garages with living quarters on second floor.
- Building Inspection